There are many ways to give to NAMI Maryland. In-kind gifts allow you to give the gift of goods and services to our organization.
Below you will find concrete needs but also other suggestions for ways you can give to NAMI Maryland that you might have never considered!
- 8.5" x 11" Copy Paper
- Post-It/Sticky Flip Chart Paper/Self Stick Easel Pads
- Paper Clips and Binder Clips (all sizes)
- Lined Note-Pads (Letter-Size)
- 3-Ring Binders (in good condition. 1"-3" inches only please. Hardcover.)
- 6" x 9" Clipboards
- Paper towels
- Banker's boxes
- Flash Drives (2 GB or larger)
- A Fire-Proof Safe (18 in x 17 in x 23 in)
- Gift Cards (Staples, Walmart, Target, Aldis or Amazon)
- Cases of Bottled Water
- Small Color Desktop Printer (either Brother or HP Laserjet)
Space for Classes, Meetings, and Events:
NAMI Maryland holds many workshops, classes, meetings and events and needs free or significantly discounted space to do so.
- Special Events, like the Voices of Experience or NAMIWalks Rally, require space for 50-300 individuals, food/beverage service or allowance for outside food/beverage; video/projection capabilities and/or sound equipment.
- Workshops/Presentations/Summits require seating for 20-80 individuals, 2-3 available hours, and video/projection capabilities.